Babe, I’m not just another conditioning treatment. I’ve got a special ingredient that lets those celebs you see on Instagram go platinum from brunette without frying their hair. Hair is made up of disulfide sulfur bonds. These bonds break during bleaching, colouring, straightening, sun exposure and frequent hot iron use. Babe, I help hold things together.
DIRECTIONS FOR HAIR REPAIR
Babe, you can use this kit as a stand-alone treatment to help nurse your dry and chemical damaged hair back to strong, shiny, healthy frizz free hair. Cover your shoulders to protect clothing. Apply to clean, dry hair free from finishing product.
1. Mix 15ml of No. 1 with 90ml of water and shake well. Spray from roots to ends using the spray nozzle. Ensure even coverage and that the hair is saturated (not dripping). LEAVE FOR 5 – 10 MINUTES.
2. Do not rinse No. 1. Apply a generous amount of No. 2 from roots to tips. LEAVE FOR 10 – 20 MINUTES.
3. Rinse your hair, then shampoo and condition as normal. For damaged hair you can complete this intensive treatment monthly. You can use No. 3 one to two times a week to create strong, healthy hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR BLEACHING & COLOURING
Babe, I help hold things together when you are bleaching or colouring your hair. I’ll repair as you lighten. I like to take things slowly and you may need to increase the volume of developer/ peroxide used to achieve your normal results. If you use a 10v increase to 20v etc. (Remember that, if you are lightening all over, using over 30v so close to your scalp can cause irritation). As with any hair colouring activity STRAND TEST FIRST to understand how the colour or mixture will work on your hair BEFORE FULL HEAD APPLICATION.
1. Follow the directions of your lightening kit or bleaching products. FOR EVERY 30g of POWDER BLEACH or 50g of CREAM BLEACH ADD 5ml of No. 1. More is not better! Stick to the recommended ratios, as adding too much can impact the lightening or colouring of your hair.
2. Once hair has finished processing – following the instructions of your lightening or colouring product – rinse from your hair following products instructions (we always think it’s best to rinse in a way that minimizes contact with your face and body). Rinse and towel dry thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of No. 2 and comb through from roots to ends. Leave for 10 – 20 minutes before rinsing.
3. Rinse your hair, then shampoo and condition as normal. When colouring your hair please follow directions for HAIR, REPAIR before application. Ensure your colour is applied to clean, dry hair. Maintain condition by following directions for weekly repair.
DIRECTIONS FOR WEEKLY REPAIR
Babe, my No.3 is your weekly or twice weekly top-up treatment. Babe, No. 3 can even sleep over as a night time repair masque.
1. Apply a generous amount to clean towel dried hair. Leave for 10 – 20 minutes. The longer you leave No. 3 on the more effective it will be, so you may want to leave overnight.
2. This is not a leave in conditioning product. Once time is up rinse, shampoo and condition as usual
- 100ML/3.3floz PROTECT
- 200ML/6.7floz REPAIR
- 100ML/3.3floz REBUILD
- 1 x MESURING CUP