Express yourself through colour. Transform your hair with colour that lasts 5-30 washes. The hydrating formula conditions as it colours, leaving your hair silky smooth.
How to use:
Before dyeing your hair perform a test on a small hidden section to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different so the results will vary.
1. WASH. Shampoo and dry your hair. No need for conditioner.
2. PROTECT. Pop on some gloves, put petroleum jelly on your hairline and cover your clothes.
3. APPLY. Use a brush or your hands to apply the dye onto your hair. Massage it into your hair for flawless even coverage.
4. WAIT. Check the colour after 10 minutes and see if the colour has taken. You can leave the dye longer without damaging your hair. The longer you leave it in before rinsing, the longer the colour tends to last after.
5. RINSE. Rinse out the colour in a sink or basin.
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid. May contain: Basic Red 51, Basic Blue 99 (CI56059), HC Yellow No 2, Basic Yellow 40, Basic Violet 2 (CI42520), Basic Orange 31, Ext. Violet 2 (CI60730), HC Blue No 15, HC Yellow No 4, Basic Violet 16, Blue 1 (CI42090).