Brite Giveaway Terms & Conditions
BRITE VIP tickets for Strawberries & Creem Festival giveaway terms & conditions
GAME OF CHANCE
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to UK residents only over 18 years and over who fulfill the entry requirements.
- Entry Restrictions: Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Be following Brite on Instagram @britehair
- Tag a friend in the comments section of the competition post
- The promotion commences 10/06/22 12:01am. Entries close 13/06/22 11:59pm (UK DST).
- Entries will be drawn randomly on 14/06/22 at FLAT PACK Studios, 35-53 Emma Street Collingwood, Victoria 3066, Australia.
- The winning entries (1) will win the prize of:
- 1 x VIP double pass to the Strawberries and Creem Festival between 18th & 19th June 2022. Double Passes include access to private bar and chillout area, queue jump, exclusive VIP platforms, shuttle bus to/from our transport hubs and the festival site. Camping / glamping not included.
- Total prize value £135.
- Prize fulfilled by 18/06/22.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram and will need to provide name and email address for ticket holders. Strawberries & Creem Festival whose registered office is at 9 Derry St, London W8 5HY will be provided with winners/guest details for the purpose of fulfilling prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms of the promotion, including the prize and these conditions of entry.
- If a winner cannot be contacted after 2 notification attempts, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of non-compliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- The Promoter is THE DEPARTMENT OF BRANDS LIMITED (ABN 42 733 924 079) 185a Melbourne Road, Island Bay, Wellington 6023, New Zealand
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to the promoter, not to Facebook or Instagram.