REINVENTING BORING BOX COLOR
TWIST SHAKE & PUMP
PPD Free Permanent Hair Colour
Available in 16 shades
PICK THE SHADE FOR YOU
YOU MUST READ ALL SAFETY DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE ME.
Make sure you wear protective clothing and have a clock for timing as you will need to keep an eye on the time during coloring.
Make sure you read all the instructions and know what you are doing before full head application.
You may require more than one kit if your hair is very long, thick or very healthy.
Before coloring your hair, perform a strand test to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different, so results may vary.
HAVE YOU DONE THE SENSITIVITY & STRAND TEST FIRST ?
1. Before applying the color to your hair, perform a strand test to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different, so results may vary.
2. Protect your clothing and protect your hands with the gloves provided.
3. Comb hair into a centre part then divide into three sections – two ponytails at the side and one at the back.
4. Unscrew the pump and place on an old towel or other protected surface.
5. Unscrew the base bottle (2) and pour into the top bottle (1).
6. Reattach the pump. Check it is secure.
7. Mix the colorant and developing lotion together by shaking vigorously, then start application immediately.
8. Apply to dry hair using a tint brush or your hands covered in the protective gloves provided.
OPTION ONE: If you are coloring regrowth and this is a similar shade, apply the product to your roots first and leave for 20 minutes, then apply and massage through the remaining product for 10 minutes.
OPTION TWO: If you are coloring your hair for the first time or your hair has not been coloured in the last 3 months or this is a significant color change, apply the product from roots to ends and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
9. Keeping the gloves on your hands rinse in a way that minimizes contact with your face and body. Apply a small amount of hair mask or conditioner once your hair has been rinsed thoroughly. Leave for 5 - 20 minutes, rinse, then dry and style as usual.
GREAT FOR CURLY & COILY
Everyone! And especially for people who don’t get on with the common irritant PPD very well
Changes the shade of your hair color
We have formulated to cover grey hair but some grey hair is super challenging and the effect may be tonal.
Yes! This is a PPD FREE permanent hair color
There is over 120mls of liquid in this product - our shampoo bottle - which is a similar size as 300mls… so yes, this this is lighter - it is more than a bottle it’s a whole container!
Before applying the color to your hair, perform a strand test to make sure you’re happy with the results. Everyone’s hair is different so results may vary. If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.