Naturally Brite Redemption Terms and Conditions
- This redemption is run by The Department of Brands Ltd
- By registering for this redemption, you agree to the Terms and Conditions, which will at the time of your registration, become binding
THE REDEMPTION OFFER
- Successful participants will receive a $50 gift voucher to spend in store or online at Target USA
- Only one gift card can be redeemed per person
- All gift card redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier and by New Zealand laws
- All gift vouchers must be redeemed by the 31st March 2021
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person.
- If the gift card is lost/damaged or misplaced in transit to the winners’ address the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- If the gift card is lost/damaged or misplaced once in possession of the participant the Promoters will not be responsible for their replacement.
- Only permanent residents of the USA are eligible for the gift card.
- This redemption only includes the NATURALLY BRITE range in the shades Fire, Auburn, Copper Rose, Dark Strawberry Blonde, Dark Red, Dark Brown and Black
HOW TO ENTER
- This offer commences on 23:59 February 9th 2021 and closes on 23:59 February 28th 2021
- Purchase any of the NATURALLY BRITE products from Target.com or in store. Leave a positive review about NATURALLY BRITE on the product page, include any images of your hair after using the product. Email a copy of proof of purchase and a link to your review to email@example.com. Once our team approves the review, you will be eligible for the gift card.
- Proof and purchase and product review must be approved by the Promoter before you are eligible for the gift card
- You may only redeem this offer once. Multiple purchases does not mean multiple gift cards.
- The Department of Brands Ltd reserve the right to disqualify any individual who they feel has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- By taking part in this offer, participants give permission to The Department of Brands Ltd to document review and any images shared in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- A copy of the original receipt as proof of purchase is required
- Entries must only be submitted online and via email
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.